Year 11 Maths: Revision
This page is full of links, past papers and revision tips to make sure you do the very best you can in your examinations.
Don't forget, if you have forgotten your password you can ask your Maths teacher for a new one
GCSE Exam Dates:
Your Maths GCSE Exams are on:
- Thursday 4 June 2015 - Non calculator
- Monday 8 June 2015 - Calculator
- Use Maths Watch daily – it’s easier to watch one video at a time than try to watch them all in a rush later on
- Practice, Practice, Practice! You can’t learn maths by reading it, you learn by doing it
- Don’t just practise the topics you can do – avoiding difficult topics will not help in the long run.
The sooner you tackle it, the quicker it will get sorted
- Find a study buddy – it's best to have someone who motivates you and encourages you to keep going
- Set each other challenges to complete each night even if you are studying different topics
- Take regular breaks – you need to set small rewards for studying
- Practice working in timed conditions – it will help you develop your exam technique
Past papers - Foundation