- How much does lunch cost and how does my child pay?
The daily cost is £2.40 and students pay though our Parent Pay system. Students may also bring a packed lunch
2. What time does school start?
We start school at 8.40am – you can find more information about the school day here: Stoke Damerel Community College Timetables
3. Where can I buy uniform?
Most items of uniform are available through our uniform site payable through ParentPay. Stoke Damerel Community College Uniform Information
4. How does the College deal with allegations of bullying?
Our Anti-bullying Policy gives a clear description of how we deal with bullying here - please contact Simon Kelly SKelly@sdcc.net who is our designated safeguarding lead if you have any concerns
5. How does the College ensure my child’s mental health is cared for as well as their physical health?
We take your child’s mental health extremely seriously here at Stoke Damerel. Please click here to read more on our Well-being page which outlines some of the resources we use to ensure our students’ mental health is a priority
6. Can I park at the school?
We do not have a car parking facilities on site. The school is situated on residential roads and we ask parents to park legally and with due consideration for our neighbours and where possible encourage your child to walk all or part of the way.
7. Can my child cycle to school?
Yes, your child can cycle and leave their bike in the bike shelters around the
8. How do I receive the College bulletin by email?
You should receive our bulletins by email if you don’t please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your details added to our mailing list
9. What is the best time to talk to the teacher if I have a question?
The best place to start when you have a query or question is with your child's tutor (Pastoral Teams) and by attending our parents' evenings and events